Getting here from there.
Roll your mouse arrow over each shuttle and click to see if you are on the appropriate shuttle.
Bozeman Airport to West Yellowstone Camp Shuttles:
Saturday August 19 2 pm - shuttle leaves from Bozeman airport and arrives at West Yellowstone campsite
West Yellowstone Finish to Bozeman Shuttles:
Friday, August 25 7 pm - shuttle leaves from finish line area (old airport on map)
Saturday, August 26 6 am - Saturday we will make a list of hotel stops during the tour.
West Yellowstone Airport to Camp Shuttles:
West Yellowstone Hotels to West Yellowstone Airport Shuttles:
PARKING will be available for the week for those who drive. A small fee of $20 will be paid on arrival.
SHIPPING YOUR BIKE?
You may ship your bike via Fed Ex or UPS Address for 2017: 411 N. Geyser, West Yellowstone, Montana 59758. Mechanics will be onsite to assemble and disassemble bikes for an additional fee. You have the opportunity to sign up for these services in your Rider Survey sent in early March. Ship your bike with Bike Flights. High Country Shipping will be onsite to help with baggage and coordinate assembly.
You may also ship other items here such as your clothing bag. It will be placed with the bikes and you can pick it up upon your arrival.
You may contact our CGY mechanics and official providers at the two sites below and mention you are riding in CGY 2017 and they will help you! Melissa: http://www.freeheelandwheel.com Tom:
FLY OR DRIVE?
You can fly into West Yellowstone, Bozeman or drive. West Yellowstone airport only has flights late May through September so you may have to call Delta Airlines, 800-221-1212 or search using the airport code WYS.
2. Use the Delta Book A Flight link
3. Enter the meeting code in the box provided. Code is: NMPE2
4. The discount will automatically be applied. Note additional details at the bottom of this page.
Shuttles from the West Yellowstone airport to West Yellowstone hotels we list and/or camp site will be free. Shuttles from the Bozeman airport will be an extra fee of $75 and are 2 hours away. Approximate times are below for shuttles. Fees paid on arrival.
Additional flight discount details:
- The dates the discount applies is from August 16, 2017 to August 28, 2017
- Discounts applicable to U.S./Canada originating Delta Meeting Network passengers.
- Contract not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers.
- Not all fares are eligible for use with this contract. Fare rules will determine eligibility.
- Zone Fares are applicable for travel from U.S./CA only to worldwide destinations. Please use Agreement Meeting. Code to price the itinerary or call the DMN Desk at 1-800-328-2216 for pricing assistance. Fares are valid via DL, DL Connection and DL applicable codeshare flights. Administrative fees for published fares and zones fares are subject to change.